Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Okay, so there's been alot going on in my life over the past year.....gosh I really did not realize that I have not even been on this blog in over a year! That's pretty bad!! So here's the thing....as part of my "New Year, New Me" plan....I'm going to start slow, I'll blog at least once a week.....then I'll get the hang of things and step it up!
So, we've had alot change in our life over the past year......we moved out of our two bedroom apartment, and into a three bedroom/two bath house!!!!!! This is not our final home, but at least we have more room for the kids! As part of their Christmas, the kids adopted two puppies! Their part Chocolate Lab, part Australian Shephard! Sarah and Abby!! They're so sweet, and the kids are totally in love with them! The only issue is, Abby, the choc Lab seems sickly today......Oh, I pray she's okay.....I really don't want to have to help my child deal with death right now! Especially after seeing Marley and Me!! Just help us pray for her!
We also have some exciting news.......the Launch of the new church here in Calhoun County, Alabama with our Pastors/Spiritual Parents.....Pastors Craig and Tara Sloan! Check out the Church website at www.freedomhousealabama.com ......we are so excited..... the Sloan's move from Chicago back home to the South, next month......only five minutes away from us!! They are such a part of our family, and we love 'em so much, it's going to be so nice to have them close again!!
Well, I'll post more later, just catching up.......Be Blessed,
Christy





No comments: