Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh My Aching Hand...





So, I've not been able to blog in a little while....I had surgery last Friday for a ganglion cyst on my wrist. Everything went really well, I'm just the type that cannot sit still, so I took the weekend and rested, and went in to work on Monday.....had the doctor take off the bandages, and it was straight back to work!!

So, I'm a little sore today! Trying to take it a little easy, but I thought I'd check in....keep up my plan to try this whole blog thing out again!!

Daniel and the kids have been really sweet! This weekend, he got a real taste of all that I do, and I believe he appreciates me even more now! I couldn't even wash my own hair, so he did it for me, then held the hair dryer while I used the round brush.....it became a team effort! Brownie points to men that step it up!

'Til next time, Blessings, Christy :)

No comments: