Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Honey!




My Sweet Husband, Daniel's Birthday is tommorrow (June 25th).....I just wanted tohonor him in this blog! He's been working so hard! He's put in to get all the over time that he can on his job.....and boy has he gotten it......he hasn't been at home before 8:00 for the past month....the only off day he's had has been on Sundays and most of those have not been a full day off!
So, I'm very proud of him! He's an awesome husband, a wonderful father.....matter of fact my kids love him so much.....they made him these huge cards with their pictures on them, neat little stickers, and drawings.....of course they couldn't wait to give them to him, so they gave them to him yesterday when he got in from work.....and he cried! They helped me make him a
homemade red velvet cake....they thought that was just the biggest thing to do for their daddy!
Even though....all the trials we've been through...God has brought us closer together.....He's taught him how to be a strong man in the Lord!
He's just such a sweet man, he's got a good heart, he's very caring.....and I love him very much!! So, to all those looking for a good man out there......they do still exsist!!
Happy Birthday Honey!!
Oh, and that is my husband I'm kissing in the Santa Suit!!!

No comments: